Control Mold Damage Found in Your Arlington Home
SERVPRO Technicians Understand Mold and the Impact That it Can Have on Your Home
Regardless of who you are, where you live, or your station in life, if you are a homeowner, you are likely to have had to deal with mold at some point. Having a mold infestation on your Arlington property can be a worrisome and time-consuming experience. However, it does not have to be.
We want to help you learn more so that you can prevent mold damage in Arlington and control your home’s living environment, better. With that said, please take the time to review our list of things to know about mold growth, and make contact with a professional mold remediation company, like SERVPRO, should a situation arise in your home.
1. Mold is a naturally occurring fungus that serves a vital role in helping organic matter decompose, recycling many materials back into our ecosystem.
2. Mold can cause health effects. Never take chances, contact a professional and avoid exposure to mold found in your home.
3. Mold damage and water damage go hand-in-hand. Make sure the company you hire offers a full-service solution.
4. Regardless of the company or methods used, no one can eliminate mold from your home entirely.
5. A quality technician knows that the best way to control mold growth in your home is to manage water, moisture, and condensation found on your property.
6. Water leaks found in your attic, basement, walls, or plumbing fixtures should always be taken care of immediately.
7. You can decrease the potential for condensation by having insulation added to your windows, piping, roof, floors, exterior walls, and additional high condensation areas.
8. The type or amount of mold found on your property has no impact on how a licensed professional addresses the situation.
SERVPRO has a variety of mold and water damage restoration services available 24-hrs a day, 7-days a week. We provide you with fully-certified IICRC technicians who can help you understand your situation and perform a complete inspection of your home. Using a variety of cleaning and restoration services, our technicians help return a clean, healthy living environment you and your family can trust.
SERVPRO of Arlington can help you learn more about preventing mold growth in your home, just give us a call, today. (904) 721-2230
Click here for more information on the city of Arlington.